Dye Sublimation Latte Mug. 12oz Sublimation Mug
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||10000pcs per day|
- Capacity: 12 oz
- Disposable: Non-Disposable
- Transport Package: AS Required
- Origin: China
- Usage: Daily Use, Promotion
- Trademark: HG Ceramics
- Specification: FDA, CA65
- HS Code: 69111019
We have special mug wraps for you to print this style mug in the oven.
100% dishwasher & microwave proof.
.What is Ceramic Sublimation Mug?
It is a ceramic mug that has a sublimation coating on it.
The coating will absorb the sublimation ink vaporized from the sublimation paper.
Full color printing
l Meet the individual needs
It can meet individual needs to imprint personalized images on a single mug with low cost in s hort time.
l High speed
It costs only a few minutes to get a mug imprinted with your personalized images.
l Easy to Handle
All you need to get started in sublimation are:
(1) an Epson Inkjet printer (range of models available) with sublimation ink
(2) sublimation paper
(3) blank sublimation coated products(for example, sublimation mugs)
(4) a heat press machine
4.How to print your image onto a mug?
Step 1: print out your image on sublimation paper with sublimation ink by your Epson inkjet
Step 2: wrap the image facing in the sublimation mug
Step 3: place the mug in a mug heat press, set the temperature (180°c or 330°F) and time
Step 4: take out the mug when time is up.
Premium Grade "A" Quality Sublimation Mug
Bright and clean surface, no pits and bubbles
Vivid printed effect, no fading
Dishwasher and Microwave safe
Lead and Cadmium Free
Conform to Food Grade Requirement of FDA, LFGB, EEC
1. Select your favorite photo/picture from your computer.
2. Print it out onto inkjet paper by common Epson inkjet printer.
3. Sublimation ink prepared.
4. Stick the paper with photo on the mug surface by heat resistant tape.
5. Set temperature and time moderately on the mug heat press machine.
6. Enjoy your personal designed mug!
Any logo any design acceptable.
Just provide the design for us. The left we have you finish them ~